Ideal as an on-the-go breakfast, the Blueberry Iced Tea Slush is packed with antioxidants and flavor! Bursting with blueberry flavor from our Blueberry Iced Tea, a blueberry simple syrup, and a whole pint of blueberries, this slush will keep you cool and happy all summer long.
- 1 family-size filter of Blueberry Iced Tea, made according to directions (2 quarts)
- 1 cup of blueberry simple syrup (recipe in Steps below)
- 1 pint of frozen blueberries
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Make Blueberry Iced Tea, according to directions. Set aside to cool.
- Make blueberry simple syrup.
Combine 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of water, and 2 cups of blueberries. Bring this to a boil, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves. Let the syrup cool before adding to slush.
- In a blender, purée half the frozen blueberries, 2 cups of tea, and 1/2 cup of blueberry simple syrup until smooth.
- Transfer to glasses and repeat step 3 with the remaining blueberries, tea, blueberry simple syrup, and ice.