Fruity and sweet, this Mango Tango Green Tea Smoothie is perfect for an afternoon in your favorite rocking chair on the front porch.
This recipe makes two 8 oz. light and refreshing smoothies.
- 10 oz. My Cup of Tea Mango Tango Green Tea
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- ½ Frozen Banana
- 1 tsp. My Cup of Tea Lemon Rock Sugar (available in limited quantities, contact us for availability)
- Brew 10 oz. Mango Tango Green Tea according to package directions and chill.
- Pour chilled tea over 1 cup frozen mango chunks and 1/2 frozen banana in blender. Blend on low to combine, then on high until fruit is completely smooth.
- Add 1 tsp. lemon rock sugar and blend on high until dissolved.