Sip your way into summertime with this perfect party punch! Our White Orchard tea blends several tea and fruit flavors, making it a delicious base for your own sangria. Add your own fruits, juices, and flavors for a cocktail you'll enjoy in many varieties.
- 1 family-size filter White Orchard Iced Tea, brewed according to directions (2 quarts)
- 4 cups Ocean Spray Citrus Mango Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup mango chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup of peaches, sliced
- Peach Sparkling Water
- Brew the White Orchard Iced Tea according to package instructions.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the White Orchard tea, Ocean Spray Citrus Mango Pineapple juice, and all of the fruit.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or let sit overnight to marry the flavors.
- Serve over ice, adding a piece of fruit for garnish in each glass. If desired, add a splash of peach sparkling water for a bubbly finish.